Friday, August 18, 2006

Game 121 Preview

Freddy Garcia, R, 11-7, 4.78 ERA for the White Sox

vs

Boof Bonser, R, 2-4, 5.56 ERA for the Twinkies

Well, if big game Freddy can't get up for our nearest competitor in the Wild Card race who also happens to be a divisional foe, then he can't get up for any game. Big big big series...big big big next 7 games on the road. I kinda feel these next 7 games will determine the White Sox's fate this year. But that's just my opinion.

My Pick to Click...Jim Thome
Pander's default pick for the rest of the year...Tadahito Iguchi.

Post your pick in the comments. And Go Sox!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Kelley said...

WHAT?!? What in the world is this "default" pick thing? I say no! Pick each game, then come back after the game and pick again. You snooze you lose.

That's what I say.

My pick for this game ... hmmm ... let's say Uribe??

8/18/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger Fornelli said...

I agree with Kelley on the default Iguchi thing.

8/18/2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

you heard it, pander
you want gooch, you're gonna have to put in the time and the post
the masses have spoken

8/18/2006 7:50 PM  
Blogger Jeeves said...

I love how Gooch has an actual meaning in American Slang. Re-read Pander's last comment. His outrage made me laugh.

8/20/2006 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter