Saturday, October 07, 2006

News and Notes

The A's, my adopted team, swept the Twins. Rejoice! I'll write about them soon, I hope.

I've decided that I will definitely keep this site going during the off-season. I suppose it'll become just a general sports blog until Spring (Training) Fever comes back. The question is how frequently will I post? I guess I'll have to play it by ear.

Also, I saw my first celebrity out here in LA. Keanu Reeves. That's right, scraggly beard and all. I saw the Departed in Westwood and there he was hanging out in front of the theater. I snapped some shots on a disposable camera, so I may post a pic once I get the film developed.

Would you guys be opposed to me advertising on the site?

1 Comments:

Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

banner advertising?

absolutely not...

if you can earn even a few bucks, more power to yah, just be ready for my "sell out" comments :-)

10/07/2006 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter