Monday, August 07, 2006

Game 111 Preview

Chien Ming Wang 13-4, 3.58 for the Yanks

vs.

Freddy Garcia 10-7, 4.87 for the Sox

I'm discouraged right now after the Angels game, so I'm going to chalk this one up as a loss. Freddy I dare you to prove me wrong. Hitters, I dare you to turn the page on yesterday's game and bounce back.

My pick to click is Thome. He's the only one I can depend on.

Readers, feel free to make your picks to click as a comment. Also, NEW THING here, vent your frustrations and I'll make a post tomorrow titled Voice of the Fans or something, just to show the feelings of the average Sox fans.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pick to Click: Joe Crede

8/07/2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

by the way jeeves...the pick to click by the buerhle bile file is mine, and thanks for the spelling lesson too...I notcied you fixed it in the first post, thanks

8/08/2006 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we get rid of that Singleton guy on the radio? He is the worst I have ever heard

8/09/2006 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter