Monday, January 08, 2007

Housekeeping

Sorry for the hiatus, I realize these are my first three posts of the New Year. I didn't mean to go so long between posts, but Winter Break sort of disrupted my blogging pattern (namely writing when I should be doing homework). Rest assured, I'll be back in full force by the weekend. I can't make promises with regards to this week, but odds are I'll be posting prety regularly again.

Look forward to my take on the best pitcher's of all-time. It'll be similar to my analysis of the best hitters, where I won't provide a definitive answer so much as I will provide some tools to compare pitchers from different eras.

--------------------------------------------------------

Also, welcome to D.T. Kelly, the newest writer at CSB! D.T. for awhile ran his own sports blog, and was a frequent commentor on this site. He's recently started the blog, the Exploding Pinwheel, so between here and his site, you should hear plenty from DT.

--------------------------------------------------------

A Belated Happy New Year to you all! My resolution is to have the White Sox win another World Series.

1 Comments:

Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

Happy new year to you too, Jeeves.

And welcome aboard, DT Kelly.

1/09/2007 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter