Saturday, October 21, 2006

Long Lost Siblings?

So when Neil Rackers picture came up (just before he botched the kick, I may add) my mind instantly thought of Bullet Tooth Tony. Here's why...long lost siblings? You be the judge.












Neil Rackers_____________________________Vinnie Jones
So it's not a perfect match, but I do see a similarity, and some people have agreed with me. It you ignore the nose, they look pretty damn similar. And not only do they look a like, but they both were professional athletes that kicked balls for a living. Before becoming an actor and starring in such movies as Snatch (Bullet Tooth Tony), X-Men 3 (The Juggernaut), She's the Man (Soccer Coach), and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, he was actually a professional soccer player in England, and a pretty good one at that.

6 Comments:

Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

OMG, that is such a good match
and I love the movie Snatch

10/21/2006 5:42 PM  
Blogger Jeeves said...

I must say, Snatch is in my all-time top two movies and quite possibly could be number one. The replay value of that movie is unbelievable. It gets funnier each time.

Vincent: What've you stopped here for? What's wrong with that space?

Tyrone: It's too tight.

Vincent: What are you talking about, tight? You could land a jumbo fuckin' jet in there.

Sol:Leave him alone. He's a natural. Aren't you Tyrone?

Tyrone: Backs into a van

Vincent: Yah, a natural fuckin' idiot.
...
Vincent: What did you do that for?

Tyrone: I didn't see it there.

Vincent: It's a four-ton truck Tyrone, It's not as though it's a bag of fuckin' peanuts now is it?

Tyrone: It was a funny angle.

Vincent: Funny Angle? It was behind you Tyrone, when you reverse things come from behind you.

10/22/2006 12:20 AM  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

"Tyrone: It was a funny angle."

A pantheon, all-time classic line from a movie! Especially the delivery, with the slight hesitation, the squint and the accent.

And you are so right, Jeeves. This movie can be watched over and over and over. There are so many subtle nuances that you just don't catch thru one sitting. Maybe it's the British accents or whatever, but this movie is definitely in my top five.

(If you've seen Snatch I'm sure you've seen Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, but if not go out and rent it right now. Guy Ritchie is a master, even if hedid marry Madonna.)

10/22/2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

OMG, I'm still laughing just picturing the scene right now!

10/22/2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

And just outta curiosity, what's the other movie in your top two?

10/22/2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger Jeeves said...

haha, you're right about "It's a funny angle" I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Of course I've seen Lock Stock! It's very good, not as witty as Snatch, but good nonetheless.

The other movie in my top two is memento...I'm not going to comment on it, just in case you haven't seen it, but if you have seen it, I'll tell you my reasoning.

10/22/2006 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter