Sunday, October 15, 2006

Got Yourself Gun? Well Uribe Apparently Does

I don't know how reliable this is, but this article states that Juan Uribe is wanted in the Dominican Republic for shooting two men. He shot an Italian naval officer and a farmer for reportedly walking too near his SUV. God only know what Stephen Jack- sorry, Juan would have done had they been trying to steal his car.

So the question at hand, is will Juan join Urbina in a DR jail? Many Sox fans have been calling for a new SS, and having Juan serving a year in jail would definitely delight that segment of White Sox fans. The possibilty of Juan serving jail time will only intensify the A-Rod to the White Sox rumors. So far I've heard Joe Crede and Mark Buehrle for A-Rod, as well as Joe Crede and Freddy Garcia for A-Rod rumors. Prepare to hear a few more rumors swirling. I'm not going to comment on what I think about the Sox getting A-Rod, that's fodder for another post. I will remind you, though, that A-Rod has a no-trade clause, so A-Rod has to be sold on coming to Chicago for any possible deal to occur.

I'll continue looking into this and post accordingly as I find out more information.

You can plug the article's web address into here to translate. The colloquisims don't quite translate properly, but you can get a sense of what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter