Thursday, October 12, 2006

The White Sox Season That Was...

...many different things.

Jeeves so far has put together a very comprehesive look back on the 2006 White Sox, and I've been asked to add my two cents. Well, it's time I chimed in with my take. In the coming days, I'm gonna present an overview of the season as a whole -- highs, lows, expectational regressions to the mean, flying higher than expected, Guillen gaffes, etc. I'm gonna do this on a month by month basis, starting with a very exciting Spring Training/April and ending with a hugely disappointing September, and I'm adding a Sox-Chances-o-Meter so you can better gauge where the pulse of the averaage fan stood.

And since I don't have the memory of an elephant, many of my recollections will be based on the information provided for you right here at Chi-Sox Blog. It'll be a trip down memory lane, albeit a very painful one, and one I hope you'll take along with me provided you're the sado-masochistically inclined reader that I am.

Bring your tissues and a glass of wine, get comfy, and let's reminisce about the 2006 White Sox.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeeves said...

That my friends, is what we call a teaser...I can't wait, James

10/12/2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

Hey "mark buehrle" stopped by F&F!

10/12/2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Jeeves said...

well, he was bound to get wind of your beatdowns.

10/12/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

He shoulda chimed in here instead of there, cuz I brassed him off here more than there.

10/12/2006 5:56 PM  
Blogger Jeeves said...

I guess he wanted to get straight to the source

10/12/2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger Jeeves said...

Hey James...remember political penguin, the touchy fan who didn't like the Buehrle Bile File (check out introducing the buehrel bile file if you forgot) or us bashing Pods...turns out it's Gregory Pratt, and he's only 15!

10/12/2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

I know Pratt. He's a commenter at Sox Machine, and he got kicked outta SSS. I've seen his political blog, and I knew he was a youngster. Maybe he's a legacy somewhere, or just a child prodigy.

I know he didn't like the Bile File, but the hell with someone who can't take a joke. Maybe he should grow up.

10/13/2006 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter