Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm Back!

Sorry for the absence folks. The problem with my comp was apparently more serious than was first expected, but I've got my computer back and I've fully caught up on what I missed.

Today's an off day, so let's hope the Sox get their heads in the right place as they gear up for a big series against the Tigers.

This is DickdaStick's comment...I think this is exactly what the Sox need to be thinking coming into the game.

BIG SERIES with the Tigers. We can do A LOT of good or a lot of harm in these next 3 games. We need to "OWN" the Tigers right now and remond them we are the Champs. These games are on OUR turf. We should be FULLY FOCUSED- no excuses and no room for any pussy performances. 'Nuf said - let's see our boys do it on the field !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter