Thursday, June 29, 2006

Game 79 Preview

Jon Garland 6-3, 5.76 for the South Siders

vs.

Sean Marshall 4-6, 5.13 for the North Siders

Yet another cross town rivalry. The only thing that interests me is wheter or not there will be any bad blood due to the Barrett incident. Will Ozzie throw at Barrett? Will Dusty throw at AJ or Anderson?
Other than that the series doesn't pique my interest all that much more than a normal series. After winning the 'ship, the cross-town classics have lost some luster and meaning to me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeeves said...

JD is my pick to click!

6/29/2006 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pick to Click: AJ...yeah, I feel like stirring the pot...I just hope he gets the Wrigley patrons pissed with a few home runs.

6/30/2006 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way...I wanted to note that the reason Pablo didn't pinch-run for Thome a few games back is cuz he was hurt with a hamstring issue.

So my apologies to Ozzie. His hands were tied.

6/30/2006 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dickdastick...

please continue to make picks to click every day...damn!

6/30/2006 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the wrigley field shirt on this site. I'm wearing mine tomorrow at "the worlds largest gay bar!"
down with detroit

6/30/2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

I'm kinda torn...

My PotG is a toss-up between Uribe and Garland, but I think I'll give the nod to Juan cuz Jon was pitching to the Cubs.

So big ups to Jon

And PotG to Juan (and Dickdastick for picking him to click)

6/30/2006 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter