Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Open Invite

Dear Readers,

I would like to provide those that visit this blog, the chance to write for it. As you've probably noticed I have done the bulk of the writing for the blog with DickdaStick contributing since he has come aboard. I would like to get some more people on this blog to get more varied opionions and just to get some more creative juices going. Also, I know there's a period in July where I'll only be able to post during the weekends, so it would be a big help to have people cover for me.

Anyway, if you're interested in writing for the blog you will have to show me in some form, your dedication to writing and to the White Sox.
You can do this by...
1.) Consistently posting comments on this blog, a la DickdaStick, that's how I came to invite him.
2.) Refer me to work you have done elsewhere
3.) Other (if you need to contact me my e-mail, you can email me at chisoxblog@yahoo.com, and it would help if you left a comment saying that you e-mailed me)

-Jeeves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter