Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Game 20 Thoughts


-As anonymous said, (which I misread, at first) the players that were on the bench in game one, played real well. I don't know if that's a result of the rest, or just a continuation of how they were playing before hand.

-The offense absolutely exploded. Too bad we didn't score some of those runs yesterday.

-Gload played! He hit a triple, which was almost as shocking as the fact that he was put in.

-The 1-7 hitters all got a hit. Uribe was 0-fer, as was Anderson, but Brian got on base twice via walk. I thought Uribe was starting to come around but, maybe I was wrong.

-Anderson made another nice grab in the outfield.

-When Anderson and Pods stole, was that supposed to be a hit and run?

-Pods is in the midst of a 9 game hit streak.

-Dye had two jacks.

-Javier pitched real well at the beginning of the game, but it looked like he ran out of gas in the seventh. Every time he pitches, Kenny looks smarter and smarter.

-I don't understand how Logan got the save. If someone could explain that to me, that would be awesome.

-Don't fool yourself, Everett was plunked on purpose. He fully deserved it.

-I expect to see Widger in at catcher today.

Sox Player of the Game





Jermaine Dye(3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter