Monday, July 24, 2006

Day 2 of the Comeback

Javy "I Have No Balls" Vazquez, R, 9-5, 5.20 (Sorry, but he seems gutless to me.)

vs.

Brad Radke, R, 8-7, 4.83

Minnesota is hot right now: 9-2 since the all-star break, and Radke has won his last two starts giving up only 2 earned runs in each start.
Mr. Vazquez, on the other hand, is just 2-2 in his last 7 starts, and has seen his ERA skyrocket during that time.
The Sox are 15-14 against Radke lifetime including a loss this year. I expect to see either JD or Thome getting a break tonight (most likely JD).

My Pick to Click...Paul Konerko...4 HRs lifetime against Radke with a .288 average.

Don't forget to add your Picks to Click in the Comments section.
Go White Sox!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeeves said...

Tadahito is my PtC

7/24/2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger Jeeves said...

and thanks james for your work

7/24/2006 5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Radke is my pick to click. The Sox bought into Ozzie last year, this year they are all Home run hitters. Until they get back to playing baseball and not home run derby, they'll continue to sink in the standings. The starting pitching is having problems but they'll eventually get back to their normal level. Pitchers like early leads. The Sox need to score early once in a while.

7/24/2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger Jeeves said...

Hey Tigerfan,

If you're not just fishing, feel free to drop comments on this site. (Just so you know, I'm usually much more consistent with my posting, check out the archives)
I think it would be interesting to have a fan from an opposing team, that could give an unbiased view about certain things.

7/24/2006 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter