Thursday, May 18, 2006

Comments Section

Just a small heads up, I'm slightly changing how comments work on the site. I'm going to include a word verification thing, where there's a word in an odd font that you have to retype so that you can post. Yesterday, I received somewhere around 300 comments from an anonymous user, and I only now just realized it's a robot or something trying to promote some search engine, so to put a stop to stuff like that I'm using the word verification thing.

If there are any problems with it, let me know, because I know sometimes the picture doesn't always show up, and if that's the case with this I'll have to think of something else.

Oh and welcome James, I appreciate the comments.

-Jeeves

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeeves said...

New system is in place

5/18/2006 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter